I suggest you ...

"now playing" EPG metatdata - so we can see what song is playing on our bookmarks

"now playing" EPG metatdata - so we can see what song is playing on our bookmarks.

You could provide this metadata as RSS feed. I would be willing to pay for this metadata because I could create plugins for SqueezeBox and other music players!

To do this, you would just need to "poll" all the stations you track and store the currently playing song into your database. That way your users will come back to your service because it is more valuable.

133 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    juujeanjuujean shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YAY! hats all I gotta say. After traipsing around seeking a good internet radio site,..this is IT. For these reasons! Thank You.

• ricsparicspa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sometimes has the wrong name for the song that is playing...not sure who's in charge or how this mistake happen...but it is not that important to me...perhaps some other listener has been mislead and that is when its not that good....overall great website, love jazz and music...this is a fantastic idea...the best.

• zivizivi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i just want to say i love you my radiotuna. and thaaaaaaaaaaaaaks so much to be my best lovey radio... from tell4thing.blogspot.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base